We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit.”- Aristotle
- They talk to themselves—Successful people have the same negative self talk creep into their day as everyone else. However, the difference is that successful people reprogram their thinking and turn the negative self talk into positive self talk. The next time you get down on yourself and you hear that negative voice tell you that you can’t do it….shoo it away and remind yourself how amazing you are. You can ABSOLUTELY do it!
- They talk to other successful people—Successful people surround themselves with other successful people. When you surround yourself with other like-minded and positive individuals you will feel more successful. In addition, you can learn new tips and tricks that will help you in continuing to move forward.
- They exercise—Successful people know that exercise is important to a healthy mind and body, and they include it in their regular routine. Exercise helps boost your mood, and gives you the extra energy and drive to complete everything on your to-do list.
- They plan and stick to a schedule—Successful people are aware of the power of planning, blocking time, and sticking to a schedule. You will be amazed at how much you can accomplish in just blocking out segments of your day. Even if it’s as little as 15 minutes you can still accomplish the tasks that you have constantly been putting off.
- They BELIEVE in themselves—Successful people know how far they have come, and they continue to have faith and determination. They know that they will always persevere no matter what!